Last Friday I had to go to my doctor so they could do the 3 hour glucose test since my 1 hour test levels were "a bit elevated." Well....Trev and I both took off, I fasted and follwed the rules. Got to the office, drank WARM lemon-lime nasty drink, held it in for 45 min.....and I couldn't hold it anymore. Needless to say I voided the test and we both wasted an off day! I was not happy. I rescheduled for anothEr 3 hour test, this time in Baytown at a lab. The drink was orange this time, and cold, which settled in my stomach a lot better. I lasted the 3 hours, had blood drawn 4 times and made it back to school by noon. What a day!!!
I GOT MY RESULTS TODAY FROM MY DOCTOR AND I DO NOT HAVE GESTATIONAL DIABETES!!!!! I AM THRILLED!!!! I CAN STILL HAVE HOLIDAY TREATS!!!! THAT IS A HUGE RELIEF!!!
I am going to post some pictures from Thanksgiving at Aunt Kates in Conroe and Snow Pics from yesterday and this morning! Enjoy!!
ALSO...CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GOOD FRIENDS KRIS AND KACEY DOWN OUR STREET. KENNA BROOKE WAS BORN 12/11/08 AT 3:51AM ON A SNOWY TEXAS DECEMBER DAY! ENJOY GUYS!!!!
TUNIE IN HER WINTER COAT! SHE LOVES IT!
THANKGIVING 08
COUSINS ~ COLE-SOPH. , BEKAH-JR, ZACH -SR IN HS
MOM AND DIDI

BEKAH BEING ENTERTAINED BY POPOO
CRAZY MOM, BIG BELLY, AND TREV
SNOW DAY - 12/10 & 12/11



TREV SCRAPING MY CAR THIS MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL....HE HAD A DELAYED START! I WASN'T SO LUCKY!
4 comments:
Nice pants, trevor! :)
Cool pics. Love Trev's pants. That is a pretty good snow for down here. I'm glad I didn't see any snow though, after shoveling myself out of my house 3xs a day, seeing white sky, ground, roof, roads from Sept-May I'm pretty much snowed out!
These pictures make me laugh - love Trevor's pj pants! :-) You look GREAT by the way, glad to hear the good news about the diabetes. What an awful test to have to take!!! Hope y'all enjoyed the snow - happy holidays to you and the family!
Yeah!!!! Glad your test was negative! Now you can fully enjoy Christmas. :D Love Trev's pants. He really needs to go walk around Baytown's Walmart in those! Don't forget to have his undies hanging out and his flip flops on! Hey!!! Were's Slater and Copper????? Just Tunie pics!!!! What's up with that?????
Post a Comment