Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bedding

Well...we decided on bedding and decor for little baby's room. We still haven't decided on a name. Hopefully that will be coming soon!!! :) Trevor picked out the SPORTS themed bedding. I had a great plan to do a "jungle" room with hippos and giraffes, but Trevor wasn't feeling it. I was going to paint big jungle leaves, trees, and some characters on the wall, BUT....Trevor REALLY wanted a sports room. I told him if I liked it, we could go with that. Trevor is a coach, and we are having a boy....so why not??? :) We both really like this one!

http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/coc/coc7035-738.html

We both like the darker colors and Trev likes it b/c it isn't so "cartoonish". We plan on getting the darker furniture to match. I'm not too crazy about the wall paper border on the walls, but I like everything else.

So....what do you think?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I remember that bedding when I was looking. Too bad you couldn't persuade Trev to do the jungle. I found a cute monkey mobile from Flensted. You probably weren't crazy about Eli's Flensted mobile b/c you said it looked like cardstock-but it moves constantly and is flow-y and I was going to get you one anyway. It casts shadows on the wall and Eli watches them. But the sports room is cute too.

The Brian's said...

I do like the jungle idea...but I understand why Trev likes the sports theme!! Really cute bedding you guys picked out! Your are halfway there!! WOo HOo Take care and hope to see ya soon! I am home finally!