
This week was very....CRAZY! We had a great time visiting Melissa, Jeff, and Eli. Mom got "blasted" by a stomach virus on Saturday night so she couldn't do all the Christmas stuff she had planned. She was better by Sunday and we went to Gruene to just look around and get some fresh air. Bekah had a softball clinic at Texas State and did very well. Now....Monday morning, I woke up at 4:45 with horrible stomach cramps and needless to say, I couldn't leave the bathroom for a while. Mom had given me the virus. I took off work, layed in bed and Trev picked up some nausea medicine Dr. Beard prescribed for me in the afternoon. I felt better by Tuesday, went to work, but still didn't eat much and was very weak. I finally felt normal on Thursday...which was good since it was Trevor's and my 3 year anniversary. He brought me beautiful flowers and 2 very sweet cards. We went out to dinner and had a very nice evening.
By the way....my nephew Eli is just precious! I bed you can't tell who holds him the entire time!!! Actually....mom had to share him with Bekah....whom Eli is very fond of! (I think it is the shiny silver braces he is attracted to!!!)
**I will post belly pics soon! It has grown quite a bit the last 2 weeks!**







2 comments:
Eli has his Mom's mouth! That's her smile she had when she was little SnakeBird!
That Eli is a riot! I guess he will never have to worry about being loved! I hear that Bekah is the light of his smile. Glad you all had a good time. Eli's grandfather said he really is taking a liking to him now that he is older.
Glad all of you are feeling better and that you are doing so well. Can't wait to see these boys when they get older with parents that have such a sense of humor. It will be a good time for all! We can't wait to get there! Love ya! Nanny
Post a Comment