Okay...Why the title Hungry Hippo??? I got my appetite back!!! BIG TIME!!!! I lost 8 pounds when I last weighed at the doctors on Oct. 7th. Dr. Beard said I would gain, especially this month. I really haven't changed my eating habits. I still do not eat a lot in the evening time (the urge just isn't there.) I do, however, need breakfast now AND a very hearty lunch. My conference time at work is at 1:15 so that is a good time for me to eat fruit or a quick sandwich. I still can't eat or look at cream sauce such as Alfredo sauce. I can't get enough fruit, water, and Philadelphia Cream Cheese and bagels. AND...I notice the holiday ice cream Peppermint is now out! Very excited about that!!! I'm not sure if I have gained weight, our scale is cheap and not accurate. I will find out next Friday. I don't think I have gained a lot....maybe a pound, but my mid-section is sure changing!!!! My buddies at work are saying I'm starting to get the "baby belly". I guess that's a good thing.
Oh....and I did park in the Expecting Mothers parking space one day before Halloween at Krogers because there were NO spots!! I felt guilty because there could have been a more pregnant lady than me trying to get last minute Halloween stuff!!!

5 comments:
Yeah, you are too early on in to be parking in those PG spots! You will really want to park there in your final months though. In Idaho, b/c every female from 20-40 is pregnant, half of the parking lot was for pregnant women. And when I was finally pregnant I still didn't park there b/c I had a new car and parked way in the back. Walking. . . in the snow. . . to save my car from dings. Good exercise though.
Tuni sure was cute in her Bee outfit! She needs to pose with Eli. It'd be so cute! :D ~DiDi
I'm starting to see that baby bump. So cute! We'll be at my parents' november 24-27th...maybe we can hang out.
Maternity pants are the best...wish I would have discovered them years ago!! You look great! Can't wait to see more squirt pictures!
Just wanted to say hi and tell you that Tuni is cute but that little one will be my pride and joy. Can't wait to get to hold and cuttle all three of these little great grandsons. We will get past the snow and ice and then we will be ready to get out of here! Love, Nanny
Post a Comment