This has been a pretty good week! I'm feeling a bit more energy and my appetite has returned. Monday night was Trevor's first football game and his little 7th grade B team won! He was very happy...but...Tuesday rolled around and the 7th grade A team lost. Oh well, not too bad of a start.
I went to the doctor today. I am 15 weeks and 2 days. Took my blood pressure which was NORMAL!!! I was amazed because it is always super high when I go to the doctor. I have had to monitor it the last month 3 times a day because it was high at my first visit which caused some concern. So, no blood pressure medicine for me but I will continue to monitor it. Had another blood vile drawn for the last portion of the Down Syndrome screening. Then it was off to the ultrasound room! My doctor came in, did the usual questioning, then asked if we would like to know the sex. OF COURSE!!!!! She had a pretty hard time getting a good view because baby was moving SO much. She told us she had a good idea but wanted to make sure, so she went and got another doctor. Then....we heard it!........ "I SEE BOY PARTS!!!!" I was totally shocked because I had really felt I was having a girl. Trevor had a smile so big, I think his cheeks were hurting. Needless to say, we were both very happy! BUT....they both said that they are about 90% sure.
My next appointment is in 4 weeks. She said we will have another ultrasound and hopefully get better pictures!
Shopping Spree for Trevor
After the appointment, we went and ate lunch at Cracker Barrel and then decided to go to Baby's R Us to just LOOK around. We are not registering until we have a 100% accurate reading of baby's sex! Trevor found several Adidas jumpsuits, hoodies, and polos. Of course he just had to have them. They are quite cute I must say! He was so thrilled to find Adidas baby clothes and even ones that pertained to soccer. By the way....he is still smiling!!!!
I will post pics as soon as I find my cord that connects from my camera to the computer. I forgot the name of it (not surprising lately...this pregnancy has made me more of a blonde)....I told Trevor that his "pants are in the oven and that they were ready for him to wear" Monday morning. Lots of crazy things coming out of my mouth lately!
6 comments:
Yeah for a boooooy!!! Tell trevor that they also have extremely cute little adidas shoes. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see that little BOY!!
YAY for maybe baby boy! Any names picked out yet??? Boys are fantastic :)!!!
Yea!! A boy!!! :) Baby boys are sooooo super sweet! (BUT then again, so are baby girls!!) It really doesn't matter! :) Anyway, I'm so happy for yall! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man...(or 10% chance) of your little girl!! ;)
By the way, I love your blog background!! It's so cute!! :)
I am bummed about one thing. I was hoping to throw a pink valentine baby shower. Jeff said 90% means nothing-but that is from a researchers p.o.v.
I am so happy for you and Trevor! Our street will be so fun in a few years! Kenna is going to be surrouned by boys..I better get my stick out now! Congrats again! =)
cute background hoooood.
Post a Comment