Thursday, September 25, 2008

A bit of relief

Last Saturday Trevor and I had an ultrasound called the UltraScreen. Basically, they measured the back of Tad's neck to check for Down Syndrome. The technician printed out more pictures for us of our little Tad (great profile view). Once I get a chance to scan them, I will post them.

I received an email and call from Dr. Beard's office today (Thursday). The ultrasound came back normal with no abnormalities showing.

Here is my OBGYN's website. Dr. Beard is the one with glasses. She also loves pug dogs, so that is a plus!!!
http://www.completewomenscarecenter.com

BTW: The Chinese Lunar Calendar says boy....so who knows! We will find out probably around Thanksgiving time!

1 comment:

mindy~ree said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I've been totally out of the loop because I JUST got power back at my house TODAY...and read your email and came to visit your blog and found out the GOOD NEWS!!! CONGRATS!!!! :) I can't wait to see the new little addition to your family! :) I'm so happy for you! Here's to a healthy happy 9 pregnancy! ;) I will be checking your blog all the time now! I'm so glad you decided to start one...I am a blog addict! lol ;) I love them! Take care preggo moma! :)