Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gender Hoopla!

Melissa sent me to a site that she used to determine the gender of her baby...just for fun! Here is what Madame Zaritska's reading says:

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.
What she senses for you the day you deliver, outside will be overcast.
Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

I'm not sure about he "fine" hair portion. Have you seen my and Trevor's hair??? I'm am perfectly fine with everything else!!! Not to sure about a 7 hour labor....I'm going for 2-3! (In my dreams!) :)

Baby Zone predicted a girl as well!!! We will see in a couple of weeks!

As of today...I am 13 weeks and 2 days. Pants are starting to get a bit tight!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, Madame Zaritska only got one thing right on mine, wait two things-the day was sunny and he was bald.

And in what world are you living in with a 2-3 hour labor.

Melissa said...

BTW: Average labor is 17 hours. Mine was 18 and that is not counting pre labor from the day before.

The Brian's said...

Maybe you will have more luck with the websites then I did! They all told me boy...but as we have seen twice now..it is a girl! =) I can't wait to hear what you are having! You should see my belly now...in the last 2 weeks it has totally grown! Bring on the stretch marks! Miss you guys!

Kasey