Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bekah is 17!!! Happy Birthday!!!...wow I feel old!

Bekah Boo turned 17 today. We had her little party on Sunday. Just the parents, Trev and I, and the famous "Gold"...her boyfriend. She requested swiss boys (ham/melted swiss sandwiches) and Velveeta shells and cheese. We had an Oreo cookie ice cream cake and I made a pumpkin pie (her favorite).
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH!!!!

She requested footsie pajamas...Mom found them at Target!
Trev and I got her the Patrick balloon holding a gift card to Pac Sun.


T-Dog after his ice cream! Spoiled Dog!
This is one of my favorite pics of Bekah...last spring after a softball game.

3 comments:

Laci said...

I cannot believe that she is 17!!! Actually I knew that today was her birthday (and even added up that she was probably 17!) It's really wierd, but for some reason I just always remember that her bday is on the 18th...I have NO idea why?!?! And it makes me feel old also to know that she was born when we were in like 6th grade or something (was it?) and that was somehow 17 years ago...YIKES!!! Anyways, Happy Birthday to your baby sister!

Anonymous said...

Bekah is 17 which means I'm an "old POOP"!!!!!! Watch it Bekah...OLD POOPdom comes on quick! Enjoy youth and have a very Happy Birthday! Love DiDi

Meredith Arledge said...

I "tagged" you on my blog. Now you have to list 7 random things about yourself and post it on your blog!