Friday, November 14, 2008

HS Reunion

September was my high school reunion. We had it here in town and had a blast. Not too big of a turnout, but fun none-the-less. Here are some pictures of my old buddies! (I stole these pics from my friend Heather's myspace album!) Thanks Heather!

Pic #1 Some of my old girlfriends!
Pic #2 Darby and I
Pic #3 Some of the gang....what a good looking group! Not bad for not seeing each other for 10 years!!!
Funny thing is that I was about 2 months pregnant and didn't tell anyone. Everyone kept asking why I was not joining in on the "spirits". I just said...I don't like to drink much! (which is true)
It was good catching up with so many old friends. I had a great time hearing all the different things and places people had experienced. I do know one thing...I WILL NOT plan the next one. I am passing that torch to someone else!!! :) I did have lots of help from Meredith, Laci, and James. We had good food, drinks, doorprizes, laughs, and shared many memories.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Why is James sitting in a chair in the middle of the crowd?