Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged...7 things about Shannon

My best friend Meredith tagged me to tell everyone 7 things you may not know about me. So...here it comes!

1. I sometimes have "ugly" days. Those are days I wake up...look at myself and go "Holy Cow!!! What is up with my face??" Trevor laughs when I have ugly days. For some reason it amuses him! Nothing I do can fix my ugly days...makeup, hair...nothing. I'm just really ugly that day! I'm okay with it....I just tell myself..."hey, you can't help it...your just having an ugly day!"

2. I gag every morning and night when I brush my teeth. I think it has to do with the foamy toothpaste. I can't watch anyone else brush their teeth either. It really grosses me out!!! I close my eyes, or just look away when Trev and I do it at the same time. He spits in front of me sometimes to make me gag. He just laughs.

3. More with the gagging....I can't take it when I hear someone try to "hock" or bring up a lugie. (I'm laughing right now because, 1...I don't know if I spelled any of that correct, and 2...I just typed lugie). But really....it makes me so sick to my stomach that I gag.

4. I love to cook. My sister is the chef of the family, but I love to diddle around with new recipes, especially dessert recipes. I usually call Melissa for help. I think it relaxes me, unless it doesn't turn out, then my temper flares. I somewhat have a short temper!!

5. I still have all my baby teeth in a safe heart shaped little metal box. They are really gross and tiny!!! I didn't lose my last baby tooth until my senior year in HS. Most of my teeth had to be pulled by my dentist.

6. I sing daily....it comes along with my job...but it makes me happy. Sometimes I sing and dance in the morning. Trevor thinks I'm crazy! I sing super loud in the car!!! With and without Trevor, but I won't sing in front of you seriously. I get embarrassed. I do sing on Rock Band though.

7. I am completely messy and unorganized at home. It is quite embarrassing. Trevor has given up on me...I try and try but I can't get away from making little piles everywhere. That is why if you drop by, we usually don't let you in. So PLEASE....call me if you want to come over so I can clean up!!! :) Just kidding....but really, I do need to get better before baby boy comes. I think I just don't have enough storage type furniture or a system in place. I will get there one day!

I am tagging my sister Melissa.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ha ha I use to brush my teeth in front of you on purpose! And when I felt meaner than usual, I'd spit out the toothpaste and really make you gag! Hey, what about rice-tooth?