Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Time is Here

It has been way too long since I have updated the blog!  Sorry!!!  Now that school is out I can sit down and post some of my favorite pictures from spring and our start to summer!

Rylan...hands behind her neck, elbows out. 

At my school baby shower


Baby Update!  If you don't know already we are naming our baby girl Rylan Nicole Burgess.  I liked the name Riley and Trevor liked Lauren so we combined them and decided Rylan was perfect. So far the pregnancy has been great this last trimester.  She is bigger than Trace and it sure does show!  I am bigger now than I was when I gave birth to Trace.  All of my ultrasounds have been great and she is right on track, weight and growth wise.  I think she will be quite a bit bigger than Trace (who was 6lbs 9oz).  I don't have an updated prego picture, but I will have Trev take one this week.  My next appt. is this Friday.  I am meeting with Dr. Journey who is my doctor's partner.  Dr. Beard, who is my wonderful doctor, just had a baby girl of her own and won't be back until June 26th.  Trevor and I are very comfortable with Dr. Journey so that helps!  I am monitoring my blood pressure on account that every time I go into the office, I freak myself out and it is sky high!  They actually sent me to The Women's Hospital my last appointment for observation but my blood pressure was normal the entire time I was there.  We will see how it goes Friday.  I am to the point that I go every week now.  I am 35 weeks right now so we don't have too much longer!


My sisters and great friend Candice threw me a beautiful baby shower.  The theme was 'Ready to Pop'.  They had the cutest decor and snacks.  Melissa and Rebekah made unbelievable red velvet cake pops.  They set out flavored popcorn, Blow Pops, Pop Rocks,  Ring Pops, and a ice-filled tub of Soda pop bottles. I was so thankful and surprised by all of their hard work.  I definitely felt loved!!!  Thank you Melissa, Rebekah, Candice, and my mom for making my day so special.









Can you believe I'm the "tall" sister! LOL


The first official day of summer was today, Tuesday the 5th.  I had a training at school yesterday so my summer didn't start until now.  Trevor is still in school this week but his official first day is Thursday.  Trace and I went to a neighborhood pool in the next town over.  It is a great place to bring little ones.  Very shallow water where I can lay and watch him play and go down the slide.  We had a great time!  I am trying to make sure I spend some Mommy and Trace time before Rylan gets here.


Trace and my good friends daughter, Emily


Being a little dare devil

No comments: