2012 has treated our family well. We were thrilled to announce at Christmas we are expecting our second child. We found out late January we are having a GIRL!!! It was very unexpected for me. I could have bet money I was having another boy because the heart rate was identical to Trace's. Needless to say we were shocked and very happy! It will be a very different experience but we are so excited!

My sweet boy!
I am 19 weeks and 4 days. After my 14th week I started feeling normal again. I lost a lot of weight the first 12 weeks. I was really sick and had to make myself eat. The beginning of the pregnancy we had some concerns. I was put on Progesteron (pregnancy hormone) which I think caused a lot of my nausea and vomiting. We also discovered I have a very large simple cyst. Since it is so large we monitor it and make sure it is not getting larger. So far so good. It has gone down a tad bit in size which is better than growing! I now have ALL of my appetite back but still haven't gained a lot. I feel like I am eating like crazy! My next appointment is February 20th and we have another ultrasound scheduled. My estimated due date is July 2nd.

The GQ Toddler!
Trevor coached the 8th grade boys basketball team this year. He had a very talented team but I say the coach was pretty darn good! They had only lost one game the entire season (against Barbers Hill), but they should have won it. They were a much better team...just got flustered!
He starts track in a week and then he is 'coach free' until August.
He starts track in a week and then he is 'coach free' until August.

The Cool Guy
Trace is going through some changes. He turns 3 in one month and he is getting to be so independent. He is a little more outspoken and starting to get the typical "boy" roughness. He makes us laugh so hard, but also like to see how far he can push us. He is excited about the "baby". He knows it is a little girl and she is in my tummy.
He has NO interest in potty training at the moment. He has gone on his potty a couple of times at home and at school but it is not consistent. We will be having potty training Burgess Boot Camp during spring break. Trying to get him out of diapers before the next kiddo gets in them!
He has NO interest in potty training at the moment. He has gone on his potty a couple of times at home and at school but it is not consistent. We will be having potty training Burgess Boot Camp during spring break. Trying to get him out of diapers before the next kiddo gets in them!

Sweet Boy!
Name??? Well....not yet! Trevor and I can't decide. It is so hard for us to agree or even come up with a girls name. We have some in mind but haven't committed to one yet. Suggestions are welcome!! Trevor is hard to please though. I tend to associate names with former students (curse of being a teacher).

The smile!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all our family and friends. We hope your day was filled with love, sweets, friendship, and memories. We love you!
1 comment:
Nanny suggest Paige! I can see that name on the soft ball roster!
Post a Comment