I apologize for not updating my blog. Ever since school started again...I don't get on the computer at home unless it is the weekend...and they seem to be busy as well! I have some really great pics of Trace and the family. I will work on the blog this week and get new pics posted.
Family News: Nothing too exciting...Trace turned 6 months old on the 12th of September. I can't believe he is already so big!!! He has his appt. on Wednesday so I will post a "Trace Update" then. Trevor is coaching football so we really don't get to spend too much time with him. He gets home around 7:00pm, eats dinner, plays with Trace for about 30min, then Trace is off to bed...shortly followed by Trevor. I stay up until around 10:30 or 11:00 each night. I seem to get things accomplished then more so during the day after school. So...that is our life right now...Trace, work, and the occasional good night of sleep!!!
***PICTURES AND TRACE UPDATE TO COME!!!!***
No comments:
Post a Comment