My good friend Candice came over to visit Trace, Trevor and I. She brought her camera, which is a lot nicer than mine, and snapped some shots of Trace. He was so interested in her camera, he did not do a lot of smiling, just wide-eyed staring. The minute she put the camera away and talked to him, he was all smiles and giggles! Of course, her battery had run out! :) I just love these pictures... they show his big blue eyes and sweet personality.
Photos by: Candice Wootan 7/27/09
2 comments:
Nanny
said...
I'm starting to see his dad coming out of that little face now. He is going to grow up and be such a great looking young man. Love these little ones and their expressions.
2 comments:
I'm starting to see his dad coming out of that little face now. He is going to grow up and be such a great looking young man. Love these little ones and their expressions.
Candice always takes great pictures. I love the I'm new...pic.
Post a Comment