Trace is now up to 8 lbs 2 oz. We have our 2 month check up in 2 weeks. He is a very happy boy but has a temper. He eats well and sleeps alright. We get up about every 3 hours at night to feed. He loves to sleep on your chest. He is becoming more alert everyday. He loves to look out the window and at anything bright. Makes great eye contact and can kill you with his sad, pouty face! :0)
Hernia in the belly button

The extreme outie!

Cutie Pie!

Big Smile at Mommy


Looking out the window... he loves to sit in his boppy.

Sweet Sleeping Boy
5 comments:
Awwww, Shannon he is just sooo precious!! He is growing fast, he will be bigger than Kenna soon..since she seems to be a midget! Now I think he looks like Trevor...weird how they change their looks daily! =) Enjoy all your time with him, cause it is going to be hard to go back to work...=(
i love that sweet smile! i can't believe he's almost 2 months old already!
Oh he is so cute and is changing all the time. He and his button will be just fine I'm sure. Can't wait to put my chest to work as a cushion.
I don't know if it is your voice or the video but every time I show Eli he smiles really big. It is so cute. I love the boppy picture. I still think he looks like you.
I think I have lost it as I love to watch the video and watch him smile and spit up. What a charmer.
Post a Comment