Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad Morning!

Yesterday, April Fools Day, Trace decided to throw tantrums for about 2 hours in the morning. He refused to sleep. Everything I tried to do for him made him even more angry. I think we have a short temper here!!! :)
I think Trace was so good the first 2 weeks tricking me into thinking I had it easy...Surprise Mommy~ I can scream with the best of them! April Fools!!!
(Please disregard the mess on the floor you see in the background...Trevor and I are in the middle of going through our "junk/filing/office" room. We are chunking and shredding! I have learned we both can be pack rats!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't notice the floor until you mentioned it. That face looks all too familiar-try screaming for 3 months straight. Tuesday night Eli refused to go to sleep. Threw a HUGE tantrum (a whole new level from the colic months.) I was afraid the new neighbors could hear and call CPS. It was a rough night. Last night he woke up every two hours!!! I think it was b/c he hadn't pooped for two days and this morning we had an explosion. He's in a much better mood.

Meredith Arledge said...

that naughty little boy!!

Nanny said...

Well sorry but it goes with the territory all those tantrums. It is called gas usually. Uncle Ben had it for months it felt like. It helps when you breast feed because they do not get any air. A bottle fed baby is a pain but in the good ole days we didn't believe in that!