And yes...I do have Sponge Bob and Patrick pajama pants on. And please don't look at my hair...it is awful!!! I wore a hat all day and just pulled it back while working in Trace's room. (I am getting it chopped on Tuesday...I can't wait!!!)



Here are some pics of my recent skin cancer removal. It was approved by my OB to go ahead and start the Aldara cream for it. She uses it on pregnant patients with genital warts! It is the main treatment for Basal Cell Carcinoma. Both doctors, OB and dermatologist, agreed I should start the 6 week treatment asap. I put the cream on at night before I go to bed. So...here are some lovely pics!



The circular red spot is the newest BCC. The long pink scar is from a surgical removal from about 5 years ago. Not pretty!!!!
We have finished tiling the animal room and taped off Trace's room. We start painting tomorrow! I can't wait! I will post pics of the finished product. I just wanted to give you an idea of what we are doing. The bottom half is a blue that matches his bedding (you can see the test spot we painted.) We are putting a chair rail up and the top will be painted a nice tan.


Trevor has been working very hard on the animal room. He taught himself how to tile. He has really enjoyed learning how to do it. All we have left is to grout. It also will be finished this week. We both are very pleased how it turned out. He worked so hard and I am so proud of him!! Great job Trev!!!

4 comments:
Shan, you look great...Trace looks so cute in your belly :)!!! Great tiling job! And, woah..definitely stay out of the sun from now on!!!
Nice post, though you could have left out the genital warts-gross.
Looking good and ready soon!
Look at that big ole pregnant belly!!! That may be the whitest skin I've ever seen. I love it! The sun is bad!!
Post a Comment