It has been since the first of the month since I have updated and I apologize! I waited for really two reasons....I didn't have any updated pics and I waited for the outcome of a recent ultrasound. My appointment the first week of January, I had lost more weight instead of gaining. This caused the doctor a little bit of concern. Even though my belly measurement was on track, she still wanted to get an ultrasound done to weigh baby. We had the ultrasound Saturday and everything is just fine. No signs of abnormalities. He weighs 3 lbs and 2 oz. According to his measurements Saturday, I was 30 wks and 2 days. According to my estimated due date, I was 29 wks 6 days. Not too far from each other. I go again to the doctor tomorrow for my check up. Maybe I have put on a pound or two!!!!
WE HAVE A NAME! Many of you know by now but we have finally settled on
Trace Brandon Burgess.
Monday was my school shower put on by my 3 teaching partners. They did an excellent job and everything was great! I got some really great gifts including my pack and play, highchair, baby tub, swing, clothes, homemade baby blanket, bath goodies, and more. It was very nice!
Here are some pics of my belly and my shower from Monday.
29 weeks and 6 days


My cake! Yummy!!!

Mom and I

My teaching buds and hostesses...Heather, Laura, and Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment