s! Again, found lots of cute things but I'm too cheap to pay $45-$55 dollars a shirt!!! THATS CRAZY!!! I did find two shirts on sale, again....both black and white!!!! My last stop was Kohls. I ran through the rain, soaked my nice black leather school sandals, they should smell lovely by morning, and again, optimistic about finding something cute and colorful. I think Kohls wants pregnant ladies to look HIDEOUS!!! I laughed out loud at some of the options. I finally just went into the regular section and picked out some shirts. I think the pregnant look is in because everything I found would make the skinniest person look pregnant. I left with 3 shirts.....2 green and one....black and white!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Clothing Options!
Is it just me or are maternity clothes drab, blocky, and oh so unattractive??? Sure, they have cutsie pootsie options if you want to pay and arm and a leg!!! I was determined after school today to find some colorful, cute shirts. Not much luck. I first went to Penny's. Good sale, but UGLY UGLY UGLY options. I found two shirts (buy one full price, get the next for 99 cents) Of course, the only ones I liked were black & white, and gray. Not too colorful! Then it was off to Motherhood. I was so optimistic!!! I walked in and fell in love with a cute red shirt with a white undershirt and a little bow on the side. I thought of Christmas immediately. BUT...they only had small and medium and lets just face it....I haven't been a small or medium since....oh....my SFA day
s! Again, found lots of cute things but I'm too cheap to pay $45-$55 dollars a shirt!!! THATS CRAZY!!! I did find two shirts on sale, again....both black and white!!!! My last stop was Kohls. I ran through the rain, soaked my nice black leather school sandals, they should smell lovely by morning, and again, optimistic about finding something cute and colorful. I think Kohls wants pregnant ladies to look HIDEOUS!!! I laughed out loud at some of the options. I finally just went into the regular section and picked out some shirts. I think the pregnant look is in because everything I found would make the skinniest person look pregnant. I left with 3 shirts.....2 green and one....black and white!
s! Again, found lots of cute things but I'm too cheap to pay $45-$55 dollars a shirt!!! THATS CRAZY!!! I did find two shirts on sale, again....both black and white!!!! My last stop was Kohls. I ran through the rain, soaked my nice black leather school sandals, they should smell lovely by morning, and again, optimistic about finding something cute and colorful. I think Kohls wants pregnant ladies to look HIDEOUS!!! I laughed out loud at some of the options. I finally just went into the regular section and picked out some shirts. I think the pregnant look is in because everything I found would make the skinniest person look pregnant. I left with 3 shirts.....2 green and one....black and white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Target and Old Navy have great maternity clothes that aren't too expensive.
Shan, I have to agree with you...Maternity clothes just aren't cute..and even worse when you get over a size Large...trust me! I feel like I wear the same tent everyday just in a different color or pattern..I found that Motherhood online had some pretty good deals, and I was able to find something other than that cute little size small stuff! I went to buy my nursing gowns for the hospital yesterday.. OMG, UGLY isn't the word to describe them! They are so frumpy! I can't wait to have a Maternity clothes bonfire! =) Miss ya!
From what I see now days the clothes for expectant mothers is so that the belly shows and everyone knows you are "so far". In my day you wore tops that covered loosely and being pregant was not to be showed off. My how the years change things. Of course, being your grandmother dates me and your aunt being 40 blew it. I would like the color too. You need to go to Houston!
Post a Comment