Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year from Trace the Snowman

Hope the New Year brings you many blessings and a beautiful beginning of a new decade!

The new year has been...interesting for me at least. New Year's eve I broke out into hives and my bottom and top lip swelled pretty bad. I was itching like crazy! Come to find out I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic I was taking for my chronic sinus infection. I had been on the medication since Christmas Eve and I started reacting to it a week later. I have been off the medication for 3 days and still have hives all over my arms, shoulders, and chest. Benedryl helps but does not make them completely go away. It's getting better though. Other than that...we had a great New Years Day with good food and good company!

Trevor got a new dog (see previous post for pics.) He named him Jax. He is 7 months old and is so sweet. He and Tunie get along great which is what I was really worried about.

Trace is growing up too fast! I can't believe he will be 10 months old on the 12th. He has really increased his vocabulary (baba, nana, dada, mama, tttttt)! He growls and grunts at the animals and loves to pet our cat Slater, who actually lets him! He is super fast and pulls up and walks along things he can hold. He loves to walk with us holding his hands. We are down to holding one hand now. It's a bit slow but he smiles the entire time. He loves to eat and still loves taking a bath.

We have been so blessed this year! Having Trace has truly brought Trevor and I unimaginable joy. Thank you Lord for the health of our family, the love and support from our parents, and the smiles, slobbery kisses, and giggles we get from our precious baby boy.
We are excited to see what the new year will bring!

(And yes....I forced Trace to wear the snowman outfit. He refused to stand so I could get a full body picture!)

1 comment:

DiDi said...

Can you stand in that costume??? I don't see legs! Poor Trace, He does look very cute in his snowman gear!