TRACE BRANDON IS 3 MONTHS OLD!!!
And...what a wonderful 3 months it has been... Trace can...
*lift, hold up, turn, his head very well
*talk ~ coo, grunt
*follow objects with his eyes
*makes great eye contact
*moves VERY well....uses his legs to scoot around in his crib
*watches cartoons...loves the bright colors
*eats approx. 6 oz per feeding
He LOVES:
* music...either from the stereo, tv, toys
*singing... I sing to him all the time!
*his vibrating chair...(it makes him poop EVERY TIME)
*his daddy's voice
*baths
*sitting up in our laps
Trevor and I just can't explain the love and joy we get from him daily. He is the light in our lives and I can't imagine life without him. These 3 months have flown by so quickly...I know it's only a matter of time before he is up walking and talking.
*lift, hold up, turn, his head very well
*talk ~ coo, grunt
*follow objects with his eyes
*makes great eye contact
*moves VERY well....uses his legs to scoot around in his crib
*watches cartoons...loves the bright colors
*eats approx. 6 oz per feeding
He LOVES:
* music...either from the stereo, tv, toys
*singing... I sing to him all the time!
*his vibrating chair...(it makes him poop EVERY TIME)
*his daddy's voice
*baths
*sitting up in our laps
Trevor and I just can't explain the love and joy we get from him daily. He is the light in our lives and I can't imagine life without him. These 3 months have flown by so quickly...I know it's only a matter of time before he is up walking and talking.

I LOVE HIS PROFILE.


SLEEPING BOY.....

SO HAPPY AFTER HIS BATH.


SITTING UP ON THE COUCH.


SLEEPING WITH DADDY....WELL....DADDY IS SLEEPING...TRACE JUST WOKE UP!
OKAY....I decided to take the blonde highlights out of my hair. I was tired of always having roots 2 weeks after I got it highlighted. I had it dyed to my natural color (brown...now), and dark red tint put in on the top. I really like it...so does Trev! I think I will keep it for a while!


5 comments:
Shan...Trace is such a cutie patooty!!! And i L-O-V-E your hair! You look A LOT like your mom in those pics. Hope you're having a great summer.
Can't wait to see him tomorrow. I had imagined your hair being darker for some reason but it looks good.
I LOVE it! It really brings out your eyes.
Trace stole my heart and the three of you are so important to Pompo and I. Looking forward to more pictures and cuddling with Pompo.
I have to laugh because the vibrating chair ALWAYS made Caleb poop too!! Don't know what it is about those things, but I'm grateful!
~Sarah (Melissa's sister-in-law)
Post a Comment