Last Wednesday I began my weekly visits with Dr. Beard. Here are my stats:
Weight: good...lost 1 pound ( I have only gained 14 pounds during the pregnancy)
BP: normal
Belly measurement: measured small
Dilated: 2 cm / and cervix is "thin"
My due date was moved up one week. Now it is March 23rd. Since I did measure small on my belly size, Dr. Beard scheduled another growth scan. Saturday, Trev and I went and met with Birtha, the ultrasound specialist. She has done all of my ultrasounds and we love her!!! We basically had an anatomy ultrasound all over again.
As of Saturday the 7th, Trace weighs 6 lbs, 4 oz. He is a very healthy little boy. Birtha also said he has hair. (I guess she could tell through the ultrasound???) She's the expert, not me!
My next appointment is Wednesday morning. I am off this week for Spring Break so I am working little by little getting my house cleaned and things organized for Trace's arrival! I will update again after my next appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment